How to make banana smoothie?

Banana is the bicycle rider’s best friend and diarrhea sufferer’s ally

Banana gains its popularity among bikers, athletes, and most especially among body builders because of its high level of potassium which facilitates in muscle contraction. Studies revealed that people with high potassium level are less likely to have hypertension. Banana is also rich in magnesium, vitamin B6, providing one-third of the RDA. So start including banana in your daily diet.
I never thought banana could be a good component of a smoothie. I find it yucky at first especially when the banana is smashed and blended forming a slimy bubbly texture. I also do not like its soury smell. However when I read the nutritional facts of banana and how essential it is for athletes and gym goers, I started researching in the internet the best way of making a smoothie out of banana. Here, let me share what I found from videojug.

Comments